In accordance with public health guidance, we’ve made some important changes to our clinic operations to keep you and our staff safe.
- We are now offering virtual visits as a way to be seen quickly and safely during the COVID-19 outbreak. You can see your provider through your computer, phone or tablet with a camera. You’ll receive care in the comfort and safety of your home. Learn more.
- Non-urgent visits, such as rating exams, will be postponed until the COVID-19 pandemic is under control
- Transfer of care from outside of The Everett Clinic to the Occupational Medicine department will be on hold.
- Provider schedules will be modified and you may be seen by a covering provider.
- First-time patients will be triaged and scheduled for an in-office visit.
Find up-to-date information on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page including links to resources and fact sheets.