We're here for your health. Get the Medicare information you need.
Learning about Medicare options can be overwhelming. We’re here for your health and to help you make an informed choice, one that makes the most sense for you and your needs.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is health insurance you can get after turning age 65. The program is administered by the US Government by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). If you are a US citizen you are automatically qualified for Medicare when you reach 65 years old or have collected disability.
- Medicare Part A - Hospital Insurance
- Medicare Part B - Medical Insurance
- Medicare Part C - Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
Types of Medicare Advantage Plans?
The Clinic is contracted with these Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Humana Gold Plus® HMO; Gold Plus® SNP-DE, 1-800-781-4203
- Kaiser Permanente HMO, Doesn't cover Everett Clinic locations in King Co.
- Premera Blue Cross HMO; Classic HMO; Classic Plus HMO 1-888-868-7767
- Regence HMO and PPO, 1-844-734-3623
- UnitedHealthcare® AARP Medicare Complete HMO, 1-800-547-5514
- UnitedHealthcare® Dual Complete™ HMO SNP, 1-888-834-3721
- UnitedHealthcare® Nursing Home Plan, 1-800-727-5142
The Everett Clinic also accepts Orginal Medicare.
This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 day a week or consult www.medicare.gov
Medicare Open Enrollment
October 15 - December 7
Coverage to begin January 1
Medicare Initial Election Period
During the 7-Month period that:
- Starts 3 months before the month you turn 65
- Includes the month you turn 65
- Ends 3 months after the month you turn 65