Same Day Appointments Available
- Bothell - 425-659-7155
- Thomas Lake - 425-354-2455
- Woodinville - 425-332-6995
If you are a woman ages 18-65 experiencing urinary pain and have a MyChart account, you may be able to able to schedule an E-Visit through MyChart. Login to MyChart to see if you are eligible for an E-Visit.
Call your Doctor's Office
Discover the importance of an annual preventive visit and how it differs from a regular office visit.
See a Specialist
When you need to see a specialist, start by talking to your primary care provider. Many health insurance plans require referrals to specialists. To request a referral, you generally need to visit your primary care provider first.
Cancel or Reschedule
Call the department where your appointment is scheduled at least 24 hours in advance or you may be charged for time scheduled. The Everett Clinic may choose not to see those who repeatedly cancel appointments without notice.
Call 425-339-4204 to speak to our new patient specialists about scheduling your first appointment.
Prior to Your First Visit
- Watch the Welcome video.
- Review the New Patient Information Packet.
- If you need interpreter services, request one when you schedule your visit. Interpreters are provided at no charge. Additionally, Washington Relay (dial 711) is a free phone service.
For the safety, security, and health of our patients and staff:
- No weapons
- No pets, except for registered service animals
- No smoking
- No recording or videotaping
Thank you for keeping The Everett Clinic a safe place for everyone.